If you wish to implement an ISO/IEC 17025 Quality System in a testing laboratory, SHAPYPRO can offer you advice without obligation.
Implementation of ISO/IEC 17025 System
A quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025 allows you to plan, control and improve the performance of your organisation that influences customer satisfaction and the achievement of desired objectives.
Reasons for Implementing an ISO 17025 Acreditation System
- Control and optimise your processes
- Confidence and security in the execution of the activity
- Improve the organisation
- Improve the image of the company
- Guarantee the reliability of the results
- Meet the requirements of a public tender
- Meet the requirements of client.
Before the implementation of the ISO/IEC 17025 system
GAP analysis: the GAP analysis is a “comparison” procedure between what is required by a compliance standard and what the organisation already has at a given moment, generally before starting the implementation of the system.
The resulting GAP analysis report provides a starting point and milestones for the full implementation of a management system in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
Benefits of an ISO 17025 Acreditation System Implementation
- Risk reduction, as it allows the laboratory to determine whether it is performing its work correctly and in accordance with the appropriate standards
- Commitment of all laboratory staff to meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Regular assessments by the accreditation body provide a benchmark for maintaining competence.
- Continuous improvement of the laboratory’s quality management system.
- Continuous development of staff competencies through training plans and evaluation of their effectiveness.
- Improved image and increased customer confidence and satisfaction.
- International recognition, through mutual recognition agreements between accreditation bodies in different countries. This provides access to new customers, as international recognition lowers the cost for manufacturers and exporters by reducing or eliminating the need for testing in another country.
- Increased overall laboratory productivity
We support you
We are with you until you achieve accreditation, we will be with you throughout the whole process, including the accreditation audit if you wish.
Our philosophy is to work as one team with common goals.