Physicochemical analysis is the study of the interrelation between the composition, structure, and properties of matter. It is a branch of chemistry that deals with the physical and chemical characteristics of substances and systems. Physicochemical analysis can be used to investigate various phenomena, such as phase transitions, electrical conductivity, optical activity, thermal behavior, and more.
Physicochemical analysis can be applied to different types of materials, such as metals, ceramics, polymers, composites, nanomaterials, and biological molecules. It can also be used to design and synthesize new materials with desired properties and functions.
We offer analysis for a wide range of parameters, and we have the collaboration of the most important laboratories in Europe.
We develop advanced techniques in high precision equipment, using the highest quality reagents. All ensured by our highly specialised team of experts, who are in continuous training to guarantee the correct application of the latest techniques.
- Ion chromatography
- Gas chromatography
- High performance liquid chromatography
- Inductively coupled plasma emission spectroscopy
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- Microwave oven digestion
- Mercury analyser
- Combustion ion chromatography
Thermal analysis and porous solids
- Analysis of the porous texture of solids
- Analysis of mechanical properties
- Particle size and zeta power analysis of suspensions
- Thermal conductivity analyser
- Differential scanning calorimetry
- Calorific value analysis (bomb calorimetry)
- Thermogravimetry (TG-DSC) and coupled gas analysis techniques (EGA) Determinación de agua mediante el método Karl-Fischer
- High resolution mass spectrometry
- Low resolution mass spectrometry
- Confocal microscopy
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Transmission electron microscopy
- Atomic force and tunnelling microscopy
- Elemental analysis
- X-ray diffraction
- X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS)
- X-ray micro-fluorescence
If you are interested in carrying out instrumental physicochemical analysis on your products, ask us without obligation.