As a provider of proficiency testing programs SHAPYPRO offers a complete agenda annually, to design and planning of our PT scheme.
SHAPYPRO design and plan those activities which directly affect the validity of our PT scheme and shall ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with prescribed procedures.
SHAPYPRO develop a documented plan before commencement of the year that addresses the objectives, purpose, and basic design of the intercomparison scheme. Including at least following information:
- Personnel involved in the design and the operation of the programs;
- Activities Outsourced;
- Criteria to be met for participation;
- Number and type of expected participants;
- Description activities to be performance and results to be reported;
- Range of values;
- The potential major sources of errors;
- Requirements, quality control, storage and distribution of PT items;
- Arrangements to prevent collusion between participants or falsification of result and procedures to be employed if collusion or falsification of the results is suspected;
- Description of the information which be supplied to participants;
- Frequency or dates;
- Method or procedures;
- Measurement or test method to be used for the homogeneity and stability testing of PT items;
- Standardized reporting formats to be used;
- Statistical analysis to be used;
- Uncertainty of any assigned value;
- Treatment of results;
- Criteria for the evaluation of the performance of participants;
- Description of the data, interim reports or information to be returned to participants;
- A description of the extent to which participant results, and the conclusion;
- Actions to be taken in the case of lost, delayed or damaged PT items.
Our proficiency test programs aim to analyse the technical competence of participating laboratories in order to ensure the validity of the results.
Our programs are internationally recognised by European Accreditation Bodies.
SHAPYRPRO meets the general requirements for competence and impartiality in our proficiency tests and our performance is consistent.
We are creating the 2024 agenda, all our 2023 participants will receive the 2024 agenda free of charge, if you are not yet a participant and are interested in receiving it, please write to us;