Only a week left until the start of proficiency testing program according to EN 1499 requirements
Have you registered yet? If not, we are helping you to do it
- 📨 write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📞 phone us at +34 633 596 678
- 💻 chat with us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/shapypro/
Intercomparison trials: A necessary to evaluation system
Intercomparison tests are a quality control system that allows laboratories to assess their technical competencies. Through them it is possible to analyze if the methods they apply in their day to day are the most appropriate, or if the processes are being executed correctly.
Intercomparative tests mainly benefit to the laboratories themselves, which help them to kept or extend their scope accreditation, also have a good reputation and ensure that their results are reliable, which also benefits their customers.
How do they work?
In an intercomparative test, the samples are analyzed in parallel by all participants. SHAPYPRO organizes, studies and evaluates the persormance of participants, thus allowing the results obtained to be compared.
SHAPYPRO is in charge of sending a series of previously prepared and homogeneous samples to the different participants. These will have to analyze one or several parameters with their routine methods. Subsequently, they must send the results they have obtained to the organizer.
For the performance of this test you will receive together with the test product, reference product (soft soap diluted manufacture by us) totally free of charge. Reference product will be send with certificate of analysis, Safety and technical Data Sheet.
Talk about the trial according to 𝗛𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵 – 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝟮/𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟮) 𝗘𝗡𝟭𝟰𝟵𝟵:𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯
This European Standard 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 for stablishing whether a 𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗰 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘀 the release of transient 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀.
This test applies to 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘀 for 𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵 for use in areas and situations where disifection is medically indicated, for example:
- 👩⚕️👨⚕️ 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀, 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.
- 🏥👧👦 𝗜𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀, 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀 👶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 👵🧓
- 𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲. 𝗜𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 🧑🍳👩🍳
All manufacturers 𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗰 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘀 must 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 #𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰t through 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 by 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.
All 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 or those 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 need to 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘀 (proficiency testing programs).
The test procedure according to EN 1499:2013 for bactericidal activity (Test method and requirements, phase 2/step 2) must be strictly followed
Standard handwash procedure
In order to minimise methodological bias due to the number of participating volunteers, results from 13 valid volunteers must be used.
According to Annex A EN 1499:2013:
Follow steps 1 to 6. For the reference handwash (diluted soft soap) pre-wet the hands and apply 5 ml to the cupped hands and rub in. For the product under test, follow the manufacturer’s instructions regarding prewetting, volume of product, frequency of application and volume and time of addition of lukewarm tap water.
- Step 1Palm to palm.
- Step 2 Right palm over left dorsum and left palm over right dorsum (five times).
- Step 3 Palm to palm with fingers interlaced (five times).
- Step 4 Backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked (five times).
- Step 5 Rotational rubbing of right thumb clasped in left palm and vice versa (five times).
- Step 6 Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa (five times).
For the reference handwash, continue washing hands for a contact time of 60 s. Rinse finally for 15 s with tap water. For the product under test, follow the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the contact time and eventual repeats of the procedure; the final rinse, however, is always at least 10 s.
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 according to 𝗘𝗡𝟭𝟰𝟵𝟵 is open and commencement in only 1 weeks. 𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝘀! ⏳
People illustrations thanks to Storyset