The study of the result proficiency testing program according to EN 1656 and EN 1657 has been started.
𝗪𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬.
Our final report is based on the requirements of ISO/IEC17043, and our participants will be able to demonstrate their technical competence, in addition to:
- ✅ evaluation of the performance of laboratories for monitoring laboratories continuing performance;
- ✅ identification of problems in laboratories and initiation of actions for improvement;
- ✅ establishment of the effectiveness and comparability of test or measurement methods;
- ✅ provision of additional confidence to laboratory customers;
- ✅ validation of uncertainty claims;
The need for ongoing confidence in laboratory performance is not only essential for laboratories and their customers but also for other interested parties, such as regulators, laboratory accreditation bodies and other organizations that specify requirements for laboratories.
Soon we will open the registration period for the proficiency test under the requirements of EN 14476.
To know more contact with us:
☎️ + 34 633 596 678